Job ID 7586
#International #Supply #Chain #Manufacturing #Graduate #Program
2023 International Supply Chain & Manufacturing Graduate Program
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Our Kraft Heinz International Supply Chain & Manufacturing Graduate Program is a functional program for graduates seeking an exciting career in Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering and/or Quality.
Commencing January 2023 in one of our manufacturing sites across Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Wagga Wagga or Echuca), you will join the ANZ cohort of our Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing Trainee Program. Designed to broaden your knowledge of how a multinational food company operates, the 12-month program includes:
- Intensive, hands-on onboarding focused on our Operations & Supply Chain functions, complemented by a Commercial bootcamp focused on Marketing, Sales and Category
- Training in Six Sigma Belt, Kraft Heinz Manufacturing Excellence Program and a range of other foundational business training
- A factory Team Leader assignment, where you will develop a deep understanding of our manufacturing processes while also strengthening your leadership skills
- A site-based efficiency/productivity improvement Business Project where you can apply your learnings to create real business impact
This 12-month program will prepare you to transition into an Operations Management or Technical Expertise path at one of our factories following graduation from the program.
What we’ll give you
- Fast-tracked career progression – Real responsibility from day one, leading teams and working on projects with real business impact
- International exposure – You’ll be part of our Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing Trainee Program cohort, working closely with our UK and Netherlands-based Centres of Excellence and cohort of graduates across Europe, South America & Asia.
- Training & Development – Strong personal & professional development including technical training, leadership experience, and regular mentorship from senior leaders
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor or Masters Degree completed in 2021 or 2022 – Engineering, Supply Chain or Food Science related studies are advantageous, however this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full, ongoing working rights in Australia at time of application
- Willingness to move across functional areas, and relocate to different cities / rural areas or countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn, develop and grow
Bring your appetite for more!
Applications close 9:00am (AEST) Monday 29th March – apply now!
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Heinz Ketchup, Heinz Baked Beans, Golden Circle, Gravox, and Saxa, No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen — there’s one thing to do. Join us!
Tue, 01 Mar 2022 05:55:03 GMT