Job title: A&A Analyst
Job description: Job Description:
The Defense Group at Leidos is seeing an A&A Analyst on our GSMO II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
You will be responsible for managing and processing a wide variety of data requests in support of JSP. To be successful, you will need to be well organized and have a background in managing large amounts of data and processes.
- Individual will guide and advise on all matters involving the Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A) and day-to-day security.
- Analyst will work closely with government and IA Team to support Authorization to Operate (ATO) accreditation conditions and requirements.
- Conduct network security reviews that include validation of DISA’s Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), network security policy, requirements and design.
- Managing and documenting A&A projects using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) A&A workflow platform.
- Advise, conduct and document risk assessments, development of System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and security policies and procedures
- Provide guidance in the implementation of security controls, doctrine and policies.
- Implement information assurance (IA) and security standards and procedures to identify, report and resolve security violations.
- Establish and satisfy IA and security requirements based upon user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Integrate and implement computer system security solutions. Analyze general IA related technical problems and support in solving these problems.
- Perform various automated and manual testing, examination, scanning, interviewing, and discovery techniques to identify, validate, and assess system vulnerabilities.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT II
- BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- RH – Linux OS, or Windows OS, or Cisco experience
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills; have the ability to develop documentation and management level presentations.
- Candidate is expected to have technical knowledge and skills in one of the following areas: System Administration, network engineering, applications, and security operations.
- Demonstrate potential and willingness to learn and adapt to rapid changes in technology.
- PMP Certification
- Experience in performing risk assessment, IT audits, security planning, systems accreditation and policy development.
- Experience complying with DoD regulations and preparing for responding to information security audits and questionnaires.
- Understanding of related information technology (e.g. firewalls, VPN, virtualization, DLP, etc) and physical security assets.
- Understanding of basic networking, routing and transport security technologies and architectures
- Knowledge of domain structures, user authentication, data encryption, access audits and end-user security best practices.
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX OS and any scripting language.
- Experience working with IDS/IPS and processes.
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range: Pay Range $94,250.00 – $145,000.00 – $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Expected salary: $94250 – 195750 per year
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:25:40 GMT