Job ID 7575
#Air #Specialized #Product #Lead
Air Specialized Product Lead
Supporting the Head of Air freight and Product management in enhancing the Airfreight Services catalog in line with the Airfreight Product strategy by developing new airfreight services or enhancing existing ones. Lead the implementation of new or enhanced Air specialized services. Monitor, analyze the performance and success of all services in the Airfreight catalog.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
– Propose/develop the Airfreight product services(Services catalog adjustments) on the basis of overall strategy, market intelligence, and as well as the internal input from Vertical leaders and CX
– Gather market intelligence in regards to Airfreight Services requirements, trends, competition behavior in order to be proactive and predictive to our customers
– Develop new products, e.g. specific new vertical solutions including digital technology examples are:
– Healthcare specific services (cold chain))
– Services/capabilities to adjust best to the e-commerce supply chain
– Set-up new Trade Lanes in cooperation with areas
– Create account specific development plans
– Coordinate / align any Service enhancements or development with Global Airfreight processes, Global Air Operations, and Air Procurement
– Performance Management
– Improve GP profitability for Air Freight
– Commercial engagement
– Set the base for vertical Air product development – in cooperation with the respective Vertical leaders as well as with Air freight Heads within the Areas
– Support in cross selling initiatives, especially in connection to BCO to gain Air growth and awareness
– General / Various
– Roll-out campaigns on specialized products
– Support Area organizations with Air Freight expertise and build bridges between Product, Operations and Commercial
– Standardize performance management reports
We are looking for
– 7+ years of in-depth Air Freight experience
– Strong operational background – preferable in Pharma and other verticals
– Ability to work in a matrix organization
– Strong customer focus
– Good interpersonal, communication and excellent negotiating skills
– Ability to engage and link multiple parties across functions and geographies
– Strong analytical skills, ability to understand and interpret performance data
– Personality: passionate, result oriented, self-starter, well-structured, professional
– Experience in developing and maintaining a portfolio of LCL clientele.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com All the way.
Mon, 28 Feb 2022 23:46:09 GMT