Jovie of CA, WA, and MN
Job title: Beachside Caregiver
Company: Jovie of CA, WA, and MN
Job description: jovie is an approved respite provider for children with special needs including autism, down syndrome, and cerebral palsy. Currently seeking caregivers for weekly placements and occasional “On-Call” assignments.
If you are engaging, communicative, and friendly, we’d love to hear from you. This position is open to you if you already have experience with children from group settings such as daycare, babysitting, short-term summer nannying, camp counseling, or preschool teaching, or other in-home experience for even short periods.
Pay range: $17.50 to $18 per hour + sibling care bonuses + guaranteed mileage reimbursements ($17.50-$24.50 per hour)
Location: All of San Diego County; we do our best to place you as close as possible to your location!
Start Date: ASAP
- Flexibility to work around your school schedule, internship, or other commitment if you are a student
- Mileage reimbursement for each shift + additional hourly pay for providing care to siblings.
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Independence, no corporate structure or environment.
- Support, training, team atmosphere, and engaged leadership.
- Nanny supplies and tools to increase your professionalism.
- Paid training + professional development
- Legal employment with bi-weekly direct deposits
- Employer-sponsored CPR/First Aid certification
- App-based tools to manage your availability, scheduling, and job assignments, offering you the ability to maximize earnings.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- An engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts, and do other activities in families’ homes + opportunity to plan fun outings.
- At least 1 year of childcare or nanny experience…special needs experience a plus!
- 2 childcare references are required, which can come from paid or unpaid experience.
- A full-Time available schedule is preferred, but we will consider part-time as well
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
So, what’s next? Eager to get started? You could be working as early as next week! Follow these instructions to start earning and meeting our amazing families:
- Apply with your resume, including your email address & phone number for the fastest connection.
- Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
- In our interview, we’ll get to know more about you and your experience and begin to think about the position or the family you might best be a match for.
- You’re a fit? We’ll welcome you to the team with an offer.
- As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work, we will be verifying your references, getting your background screens completed, and preparing your nanny bag of games, activities, and more for your first dates of work.
- We’ll continue to support you throughout your time with us from meet-ups, bonus opportunities, trainings and more. We’ll be just a phone call or text away when you need us.
- Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work, new positions, or promotions that fit your growing skillset.
*Please note that during this time of COVID-19, we expect all employees to follow CDC guidelines and ensure best hygiene practices when working and in their personal time. This family is following these recommended guidelines cautiously and conservatively and expects the caregiver to do the same to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $17.5 – 18 per hour
Location: Solana Beach, CA
Job date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:40:13 GMT