Job ID 122774
84000 per year
- Supporting administration staff in preparing bills, which includes among others:
- Setting up the VAT rate accordingly, calculations,
- Setting up correct data of the finalized invoice,
- Minor amendments to the finalized invoices and sending a new copy to the requester,
- Supporting Junior Accountants in daily tasks and development,
- Issuing credit notes and writing off invoices,
- Posting soft cost disbursements to the system on a daily basis,
- Running billing reports relating to time billed/unbilled, finalized invoices, transfers etc.,
- Responding to various billing and VAT queries on a daily basis,
- Co-operation with other GSC teams,
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
Hybrid work model|Opportunity to gain first experience in F&A area
- Very good English skills required (other languages will be an asset),
- Experience in finance, preferable in the billing area in the shared service or BPO environment as a strong asset, but not required,
- University degree (preferable in accounting) or students/graduates able to work full time,
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with customers (customer focus, expectations management skills),
- Ability to work in international diversified professional environment,
- Willingness to learn new systems and tools supporting the daily work.
Our Client in well-known international law firm.
- Employment contract,
- Possibility of development in company structures,
- Modern office in the center of Warsaw,
- Multisport Card,
- Medical care,
- Wide range of language courses (different languages and levels),
- Local and international training offer,
- Possibility of co-financing individually selected development measures,
- Possibility of working in the hybrid system.
Wed, 25 May 2022 22:33:41 GMT