Job title: Business Analyst II
Job description: Job Description
- Provide business function support in various power delivery settings in addition, develop processes to satisfy the needs and requirements of a diverse financial group that utilize a variety of O&M, Capital and/or balance sheet and clearing accounts.
- Minimum of either a bachelor’s degree or an associate degree and 5 years’ experience in preparing project estimates in the electric and gas utility industry using software and or estimating manuals to expedite estimating preparation process.
- Utilize PC and mainframe applications, such as Microsoft Office, People Soft, Time, EERS, and Passport proficiently.
- Develop customized reports.
- Researching customer inquiries; responding to customer complaints, public service commission cases and government and external affairs requirement; working with internal service centers.
- Customer-facing experience.
- MS Office Suite (Office, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Familiarity with working with billing and customer systems.
- Familiarity with Power BI business analytics preferred.
- Previous call center/customer relations experience.
- 3 Years Minimum Experience.
- Associates or Equivalent.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Expected salary: $26.47 – 28.55 per hour
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 23:58:11 GMT