The Reserves Network
Job title: Case Investigator
Company: The Reserves Network
Job description: Case Investigator
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $22 to $24 an hour
Client Company: Harris County Public Health Department
Does the thrill of helping people spark your interest? Feel like a change of scenery is needed? The Harris County Public Health Department is seeking a case investigator who will handle interviews of facilities that have been exposed to COVID 19 at places of work or residency such as nursing facilities, hospitals, schools, etc. Answer the call by giving your community the support it needs. Apply today.
Case Investigator Responsibilities
- Arrange documents with detailed information with references to the case diagnosis, demographics, symptoms, and other risk factors.
- Engage in other COVID-19 program-related activities in which the EPI Operations Manager will approve.
- Apply dynamic communication, interpersonal, and customer services skills to build a lasting relationships with patients of diverse backgrounds.
- Administer contact with appropriate health education as per local protocols.
Case Investigator Qualifications
- COVID 19 case investigation experience is preferred
- Must have experience in the public health, health care, or sciences fields.
- Must have experience handling on the phone and in-person interviewing, data collection and data entries.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Building located near highway 59 for close access to Harwin outlet mall and exceptional restaurants
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $22 – $24 an hour
Make the choice to act today and apply to provide your critical thinking skills for your society!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We are proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking career advancement or a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to .
Expected salary: $22 – 24 per hour
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 22:16:37 GMT