Job title: CNC Supervisor 2nd Shift
#CNC #Supervisor #2nd #Shift
Company: Murray Resources
Job description: Murray Resources http://www.murrayresources.com/ http://www.murrayresources.com/ USD 52000 60000 YEAR true
CNC Supervisor 2nd Shift
687 County Road 2201 US
Posted: 07/22/2022 2022-07-22 2022-09-01 Employment Type: Direct Hire Function: Light Industrial Job Number: 21859 Pay Rate: $52,000-$60,000 DOE
A global supplier of forging solutions is looking for a CNC Supervisor- 2nd Shift to supervise and train its CNC Department. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in programming and operating CNC lathes & milling machines. Reporting to the Production Manager, the new leader will meet/exceed production goals through adequate supervision and people management while ensuring effective training & development.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $25-$30/hour DOE
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Cleveland, TX 77327
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Supervise and train CNC Department.
- Manage day-to day activities relating to training, increasing performance, and monitoring supplies and parts for equipment.
- Responsible for all programming requirements.
- Develop and implement programming parameters for all operators to follow.
- Supervise and train CNC Operators.
- Responsible for tooling maintenance. Monitor and advise purchasing of tooling needs.
- Manage PM schedules for all CNC machines.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming and operating CNC lathes and mills
- Experience in machining forgings and nickel alloys is a plus
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job
- Ability to read and understand drawings and other written instructions
- Ability to manage a range of priorities, sometimes under pressure
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.
Expected salary: $25 – 30 per hour
Location: Cleveland, TX
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:43:09 GMT