Job ID 122762
#Construction #Project #Manager
Construction Project Manager
$55000 – 70000 per year
***Veterans are encouraged to apply.***
Construction Project Manager
Transblue Spokane is actively looking for just the right person to fill a key role as Project Manager. We are growing in leaps and bounds and we need to add to our wonderful existing staff. We specialize in outsourcing and managing outdoor projects for high-end residential and commercial properties. From concrete, asphalt, roofing, snow/ice removal, swimming pools, fencing, synthetic turf, siding/decking, pergolas/gazebos, landscaping/irrigation, firepits/fireplaces, retaining walls, electric vehicle charging stations, and so much more….we take all of these projects on, and then some.
Our Core Values are:
- Be Nimble
- Notice & Do What’s Right
- Get Your Boots Wet
- Stay On Target
- For Each Other
- Own Your Sh!t
The ideal candidate will operate by our Core Values and understand how to manage projects and the subcontractors that will be working under them.
– Must have at least 5+ years experience in the construction arena
– Must have at least 3+ years working specifically in a Project Manager role
– Must have extensive knowledge/familiarity working with subcontractors — finding just the right ones to partner with, supporting them and holding them accountable
– Must work well independently, as 70% of your time will be spent in the field
– Read and interpret construction plans/drawings and perform Takeoffs
– Visit jobs in progress daily; review questions and find solutions to problems that may arise
– Add and update project information in CRM software
– Acquire permits as needed
– Submit requests for purchase orders
– Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with vendors and subcontractors, and most importantly — customers — ensuring accountability and quality of subcontractors and total satisfaction of customers
– Constantly promote and encourage adherence to company policies and best practices
Must have an absolute commitment to delivering outstanding customer service and always “wowing” our customers, as all of us are truly “customer service obsessed”.
Must be highly ethical and committed to excellence at all times.
Must have good driving record.
Please know that as a part of our company values and mission statements we believe in BALANCE for our employees! We do not want you to eat, sleep, breath work. 45-50 hours is the expectations, weekends only in rare instances.
No relocation is being offered.
Come be a part of a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented organization that is all about delivering on our promises to our customers, believes in balance for our employees, welcomes input and involvement from all team members, and is thriving and growing!
· Ability to read, write and comprehend English
· Ability to speak effectively before employees and clients
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
· Constantly required to talk, hear, see, sit, stand and walk
· Must be able to see at close vision, distant vision, in color, peripherally, have depth perception and have the ability to adjust focus
· Frequent use of hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
· Frequently required to reach, bend, twist, stoop, crouch, climb and balance
· Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and seldom lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
$55,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year Salaried PLUS Bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Company Vehicle
- Company laptop
- Paid Medical/Dental/Vision
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelors (Preferred, but NOT required. Real world, construction experience is more important than a college diploma.)
- Construction management: 3 years
- Experience with Buildertrend a plus
- Experience with takeoff software like Stack a plus
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Clean Driving Record (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 10% (Rare)
- One location
Fri, 20 May 2022 22:52:25 GMT