Job title: Corporate Communications Specialist, Employee Communications (U.S.)
#Corporate #Communications #Specialist #Employee #Communications #U.S
Job description: About the job:
Our Corporate Communications team is critical to the articulation of our “One Planet. One Health” vision, and the activation of our corporate mission and purpose both within and outside of Danone. We create and execute employee communications and events in both the U.S. and Canada and support our reputation management with external stakeholders. Major communications moments include company milestones and events, such as quarterly Town Hall meetings and our annual Danone Day celebration, business-driven announcements, and executive media opportunities and events.
We are currently looking to hire a Corporate Communications Specialist, Employee Communications in White Plains, NY or Broomfield, CO!
This position is a cross-functional role that will join the Corporate Communications team and provide internal communications support for Danone in the U.S. This person will work closely with, and report to, the Senior Manager, Employee Communications.
In addition to supporting the team’s priorities above, this position will manage the Corporate Communications content and events calendar; support the brands to increase awareness and engagement internally; format and manage the distribution of internal emails and Workplace (company social media) posts; and own simple updates to our intranet pages.
The Specialist will also draft copy (emails, social media, longform articles, etc.) and manage reviews for various Corporate Communications needs and be a liaison to one or two of our manufacturing facilities in the western U.S.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong self-starter characteristics, the ability to creatively problem-solve, and collaborate across the communications team. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, excels in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
In this role:
- You will develop, manage and contribute to all Danone internal communications channels, including long-form article content for intranet, email communications, digital signage, social media posts (external) and employee social media (Workplace by Facebook)
- You will work with the Corporate Communications team to manage content for our reputation calendar and help develop content (i.e., meeting PowerPoint, agenda, etc.) for the quarterly cross-functional meetings
- You will monitor traditional and social media channels and report on industry trends, Danone North America coverage, etc.
- You will work cross functionally and collaboratively with the brand teams to create content for internal and external communications channels to help increase awareness and engagement around Danone North America brands
- You will develop basic creative visual imagery and video content to accompany communications using tools such as PlayPlay (an online video making service) and Canva
- You will report on communication metrics and feedback to make recommendations to improve use of communications channels
- You will drive the development of simple tools and processes to provide communications excellence within the Corporate Communications team
- You will monitor Internal and Corporate Communications team mailboxes and other feedback channels; promptly respond to or escalate questions
- You will do desktop research, as required, and other duties, as assigned
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree required with preference for degree in Journalism, English, Public Relations, Marketing Communication or a related field
- You will have at least 3 years of experience in communications (either internship, in-house or agency setting)
- You will have exposure to both current and emerging communications technologies and trends, including social media, Photoshop and video editing
- You will be organized and motivated; have superior attention to detail and time management, with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- You will have strong written and verbal communications skills; proficiency with digital; excellent editorial skills; understands how to develop and direct key messages to different audiences
- You will have the ability to create attractive, understandable and pithy presentations
- You will be poised and professional with the ability/comfort to work collaboratively with colleagues of all levels and build cross-functional relationships; able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive and/or material information
- You will be comfortable with technology, including, but not limited to: internal and external social media channels, MS Office, file sharing and collaboration tools
- You will exhibit demonstrated ability to be flexible/adaptable in a fast-past, highly dynamic business environment with competing priorities; comfortable with ambiguity
- You have the flexibility to work hours that meet the demands of the position; ability to make quick decisions and work under strict deadlines
- You are passionate about food and sustainability with a strong desire to make a meaningful impact through both internal and external communications strategies
The base compensation range for this position is $70-85K commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit
and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Danone requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entering the workplace. Please note that employees will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations. Danone can change company protocols at any time depending on local, state, and federal regulations.
Expected salary: $70000 – 85000 per year
Location: White Plains, NY – Broomfield, CO
Job date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 22:39:50 GMT