Job ID 7569
#Credit #Risk #Senior #Analyst #C11 #CRH #TMT #Consumer #Retail #Healthcare #Technology #Media #Telecommunications #W861
Credit Risk Senior Analyst (C11) – CR&H / TMT (Consumer, Retail & Healthcare / Technology, Media & Telecommunications) – W861
ICG Risk Analysis (IRAUs) is an integral part of the Risk organization. The IRAU’s mandate is to deliver best-in-class credit risk analysis, monitoring and credit administration as a partner to ICG Risk and Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory’s (BCMA) shared commitment to ensuring the safety and soundness of wholesale lending across ICG.
ICG Risk Analysis Credit Risk Senior Analysts are responsible for a portfolio of ICG Risk Relationships, owning the Credit Risk Analysis for those relationships, and being responsible for the continuous monitoring of that portfolio. That includes the production of Annual Reviews, Quarterly Reviews, and the support to Ad-Hoc Transactions and Portfolio & Industry Reviews and Stress Testing.
A Credit Risk Senior Analyst is expected to have a strong understanding of credit risk, of Citi´s internal policies and procedures, and of being relatively knowledgeable about the industry fundamentals that portfolio belongs to. They should need some supervision from their respective Credit Risk Team Lead, especially on more sensitive and complex credit situations, and be able to carry thoughtful conversations with ICG Risk and BCMA partners, with some intervention of the respective Team Lead.
This role has responsibility for the portfolio of C&H; / TMT (Consumer, Retail & Healthcare / Technology, Media & Telecommunications) Relationships and the role reports directly to the C&H; / TMT (Consumer, Retail & Healthcare / Technology, Media & Telecommunications) Credit Risk Team Lead.
– Assess the credit and financial strength of Citi’s Large Corporate, Public Sector, and Financial Institutions Clients by performing fundamental credit analysis of counterparties using both quantitative and qualitative factors
– Complete Credit Analysis Write-up Memos and Final Obligor Risk Ratings of Citi’s Counterparties based on independent assessment and judgement completed on the due diligence of the client and industry knowledge to provide appropriate extensions of credit remaining within Risk appetite
– Continuous monitoring of the covered portfolio, including following industry trends, impacts to key relationships, and escalation of potential credit issues to Credit Risk Team Leads, ICG Risk and BCMA partners
– Partnership with applicable regional and industry stakeholders in BCMA and Independent Risk in the implementation of credit assessment and monitoring standards for applicable portfolios
– Support ICG Risk Analysis Voice of the Employee (VOE) initiatives
– Travel (less than 10%)
– Risk & Credit Underwriting:
– Intermediate analytical skills, including an understanding of key financial components (liquidity position, leverage profile) with the ability to identify root causes and trends and anticipate horizon issues
– Demonstrates considerable knowledge of financial statements and GAAP accounting or similar governance relating to country of operation
– Displays robust industry research capabilities, including risk and key drivers
– Strong understanding of Credit Policy and procedures; proactively refers to resources as needed
– Demonstrates ability to identify potential risk issues that need escalation and escalates them promptly
– Displays a deep commitment and positive attitude to Citi and colleagues, is reliable, and eager to do more
– Embraces the need for change and appreciates its benefits with natural curiosity
– Demonstrates professionalism by being reliable, actively contributing in meetings, asking questions and challenging ideas
– Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships
– Strong organizational skills with ability and willingness to work under pressure and manages time and priorities effectively
– Solid written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to audiences of varying levels of seniority
– Proficient Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
– Progressive experience with the internal ICG Templates and with financial modeling
– BA/BSc in Finance or Accounting or higher degree in Business (MBA), or any other related subject
– Financial Services experience including 2-3 years of credit experience in banking or credit risk management
Job Family Group:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:27:39 GMT