Job ID 122694
#Customer #Care #Parttime
Customer Care – Part-time
$12 per hour
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology is redefining what it means to be an event creator by empowering organizers to take control of their entire event experience. With our powerful ticketing, engagement, mobile apps, and cashless products fit for any event, creators can transform the attendee experience and become leaders in their industry. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Bonnaroo, Candytopia, and the NHL use our ever-evolving solution to drive nonstop engagement, reach expansive audiences, and gain more revenue.
We are a diverse team of event goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk.
AS A CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE, YOU WILL:
- Answer our main customer care line in a cordial and professional manner
- Assist customers with ticket purchases, app and event registration questions, and other support-based questions over the phone, via Live Chat, and email
- Answer customers’ questions concerning Patron Technology’s events
- Resolve customer problems related to their ticket purchase
- Assist Client Support with Customer Care-related issues
- Keep accurate records of customer care inquiries through our internal admin client
- Manage customer account and ticket purchase information via our database
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- H.S. diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Strong computer literacy. Must be internet savvy
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be friendly and have a passion for helping others
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A passion for the entertainment and music industries a big plus!
- Must be fluent in English. French and/or Spanish language skills a plus.
- This is a work from home role that requires a quiet space to work and home WiFi – post-pandemic some attendance in an office may be required in our Pittsburgh location.
Powered by JazzHR
Sun, 19 Jun 2022 01:20:18 GMT