Job title: Customer Service Representative
#Customer #Service #Representative
Job description: Job Description
Net 2 Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12+ Months
- Customer Focused liaison promoting and implementing Functional Excellence in the CSR role. Provide domestic customer service according to the needs of the Business and Customers. Provide the Continuous Improvement of the Quality Process by working on Best Practices, Training, and Auditing.
- Customer Service Rep must obtain a thorough working knowledge of the domestic order management system and all applicable policies and procedures.
- Experience in SAP-R3 or equivalent, order entry, pricing, documentation and invoicing is required.
- A thorough understanding of the Quality System and business experience is preferred.
- This position offers the incumbents the opportunity to become proficient in many areas including various applications of SAP-R3, SharePoint, SalesForce.com, as well as the ability to learn and work in multiple businesses. The incumbent will work with all levels of the business including, but not limited to, demand and supply planners, market segments, other customer service reps, U.S. plant sites, warehouses, regional contacts, freight forwarders, carriers, and financial contacts to meet customers’ needs while maintaining quality standards.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: responding to customer inquiries, utilizing various Business Unit tracking systems, resolving disputes, issuing credit/debit memos, processing samples/rebates and monitoring sales orders through the order fulfillment process.
- This position will require a thorough understanding of and become actively involved in support of the corporate Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance process as it relates to customer service.
- Demonstrated proficiency as a Customer Service Representative, beyond call center and/or retail experience.
- Previous knowledge of the Sales to Cash(STC)/Requisition to Pay (RTP) process is preferred.
- Excellent phone communications and interpersonal skills with multiple functional groups including CSRs, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Product Management, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Warehouse and Transportation personnel as well as external customer contacts.
- Knowledge of SAP-R3 or equivalent is required. Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of SAP experience which includes placing orders, creating deliverables and invoicing.
- Intermediate to high level Microsoft Excel proficiency is required (including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Must be tested in MS Office and include scores.
- Salesforce.com and SharePoint experience is a plus.
- This position requires an ability to adjust with ease to new conditions and personnel and to exhibit the competence and maturity to encourage confidence from Customers, Businesses, Distributors and Subsidiaries.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and implement change.
- Demonstrated skills: multitasking, project management including the ability to translate needs into a workable implementation plan, change management
- Demonstrated flexibility/adaptability in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Must possess excellent organization skills to provide accurate follow-up, understand inventory management, have the ability to understand the strategic direction of any Business Unit to which they provide customer service support and translate that strategic direction into tactics with their assigned customers.
Awards and Accolades:
- America’s Most Honoured Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Sr. Delivery Manager
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Contact No.: (201) 422-2110 | Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: [email protected]
Web: www.net2source.com | Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expected salary: $19.27 – 24.63 per hour
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 02:24:52 GMT