Job title: CVOR Surgical Technician PRN Seasonal
#CVOR #Surgical #Technician #PRN #Seasonal
Company: HCA Healthcare
Job description: Open Heart Surgical Technician
Seasonal PRN Program Runs 7/31/2022 through 4/08//2023
$75.00/hour base pay=3 shifts per week
Weekend and Holiday Requirement
Minimum 36 hrs/wk and minimum of 72 hrs a pay period
- All seasonal employees are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Three (3) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
- During the course of the 36 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Current FT/PT/PRN employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2022-2023
- Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Seeking a Open Heart Surgical Technician for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborates with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within OR
- Responsible for supplies, instrumentation and equipment needed for surgical cases
- Proficient in surgical environment as surgical assistant passing instruments and assisting the physician during surgical cases
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology or hospital training program
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service or employed to practice Surgical Technology in a healthcare facility prior to September 1, 2009 required
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS provider
- Effective 4/1/21, current American Heart Association or American Red Cross ACLS provider required within six months of hire or transfer. ACLS course completion required by 10/1/21 for current staff hired prior to 4/1/21
Medical City Heart and Spine Hospital is new facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital has 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The facility also has the only dedicated cardiac emergency room in Dallas. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital provides comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Expected salary: $75 per hour
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 23:38:56 GMT