Job title: Desktop Support Technician
#Desktop #Support #Technician
Job description: Job Description
- To deliver our exceptional services, we need a team of dedicated and enthusiastic, hard-working, and customer service-oriented technicians
- Expected to deliver exceptional customer service as the face of Client.
- Responsible for interacting and servicing our clients with any technical problem they are experiencing.
- Be helpful, relatable, and pleasant while diagnosing and fixing their problems.
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on network infrastructure and internal desktop systems.
- Customize the customer experience for every individual all communication, instructions, and product knowledge to the level of the individual.
- Determine the most cost-effective repair to minimize customer downtime.
- Prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service issues.
- Supporting our customers and proactively identifying their needs.
- Work to create the ideal experience that any customer would seek to encounter.
- For many of our customers, technology problems can be frustrating but easily solved by educating them.
- Be the front line of Client and interface with customers onsite at their location and provide each user with white glove service for all IT related questions in application support, technology questions, hardware, and services.
- Detection of users’ needs, troubleshooting their issue and resolving it or ensuring that the correct process is followed for resolution.
- Educate users on technology features, assisting with hardware selection process, demos, and training along with provide software and personal training sessions for users on standard tool sets.
- Advocate and coordination point for all customer issues and requests, even if these are beyond the scope to solve and take ownership of their issue.
- Enthusiastic about technology and willing to learn and stay on the cutting edge.
- Relatable and responsible when interacting with ALL customers.
- Able to transform technical IT solutions lingo into terms everyone understands.
- Impeccable follow-through to customer satisfaction.
- Will attempt to connect to anyone you meet, no matter how difficult.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks, client relationships and expectations.
- 2-5 years of related work experience, or AA degree, or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A+ Certification – or able to obtain within first 6 weeks of employment.
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products
- Strong Customer Service skills and are approachable, a good listener, takes ownership of their issue and empathetic.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
- 3-5 years of related experience and training.
- A+ certification & Microsoft MCP Certified a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Deskside Support.
- Customer Service.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Expected salary: $19.62 – 22.08 per hour
Location: Waukesha, WI
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 01:11:43 GMT