Job title: Dietary Aide
Company: Capri Communities
Job description: Job Description:
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Salary: 12 – 13 Hourly
- Shift: 1st/2nd Shift
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours
- Get paid now with Pay Active
- Opportunity to help and support an older generation
- A career that gives back to the community
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Life 360
- Benefit Hub
SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through aiding the line cooks in the coordination of kitchen activities. This position requires excellent customer service skills, with a courteous and helpful demeanor.
Capri Communities, premier country club style senior living community is searching for qualified dietary aide candidate.
- Takes and writes customer orders as well as serves food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Becomes familiar with menu and specialty items so that items can be described to customers: i.e. ingredients, cooking methods (boiled, broiled, baked, fried, etc.), etc. Makes note of special dietary needs or requests.
- Assists rest of restaurant team as necessary. Before leaving at the end of each shift, make sure there are no other activities that need your assistance.
- Ensures customer satisfaction at all times and works to correct any issues in a timely manner.
- Keeps the kitchen supplied with clean dishes, pots, pans and utensils. Keeps kitchen clean during shift – take out trash, clean floors, put dishes, pots/pans and utensils in their correct location.
- High school diploma preferred.
- No experience required, but preferred
Expected salary: $12 – 13 per hour
Location: Cottage Grove, WI
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:57:47 GMT