Job ID 123025
#Dining #Services #Associate
Dining Services Associate
Post Acute Partners
$14.5 per hour
Join Our Team
Put the CARE back in CAREER – Join our team today!
Looking to take the next step and be part of someone’s story? Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid has a FT Dining Services Associate position available! Starting rate of $14.50/hour plus more with experience!
This position is located in Lake Placid, NY.
Dining Service Assistant (DSA) team members are responsible for ensuring the health and wellbeing of our residents by being responsible for food and beverage preparation, meal service, and kitchen/equipment sanitation. This individual also assists with providing a positive experience to the residents while following all applicable regulations.
Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages
1. Assists in the preparation and delivery of meals to residents according to department policy and position assignment.
2. Adheres to the resident’s diet order, texture/consistency modifications, and menu preferences during the preparation and service of food items and beverages.
3. Performs all responsibilities of the designated position assignment during the scheduled shift in accordance with all safety regulations and standards of practice.
4. May serve meals to residents in dining areas according to seating chart and instructions on resident tray tickets.
5. Assists in care and maintenance of kitchen environment and equipment.
6. Regularly contributes to, and actively participates in, facility and department staff meetings and inservices.
7. May interact and communicate with residents/family members regarding meal service quality.
8. Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
9. Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
10. Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
11. Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices, computers, tablets, etc.
12. Supports and abides by Elderwood’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
13. Abides by Elderwood’s businesses code of conduct, compliance and HIPAA policies.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
Base wages increase with experience!
Minimum of 16 years of age
Employment Certificate/Permit required for applicable individuals
Prior customer service experience
ServSafe certification or willingness to obtain
Physical stamina necessary for constant activity
HS diploma or equivalent preferred
Prior food service, hospitality, serving, or restaurant experience desired
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Lake Placid, NY
Sat, 18 Jun 2022 22:10:51 GMT