Job title: Employment Specialist
Job description: Description
Our UPMC Hamot HR Team is hiring an Employment Specialist! The Employment Specialist is a regular, full-time position that works daylight hours, Monday through Friday. Upon completion of training, a perk of this position includes flexible work arrangements that allow you to spend the majority of your week working at home!
In this role, the Employment Specialist will support full-cycle recruitment efforts for entry level roles. Daily job duties will include posting positions for recruitment, reviewing applications, outreaching to passive candidates, extending job offers, and much more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit team and benefit from a rewarding career ladder. Apply online today!
- Choose the most qualified candidates to refer to departments based upon documented objective criteria consistent with the legal requirements, job description, qualifications, and business unit policies in a timely manner.
- Review and evaluate candidate applications and/or resume in terms of related experience, education and skill rejecting those not meeting the minimum qualifications on the approved job description.
- Comply, analyze and prepare reports on the computer and works on special projects as requested.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information received within the guidelines of professional recruitment in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Represent UPMC at external and internal functions (i.e., job fairs, UPMC HS sponsored events, etc.), provide the public with information about UPMC and career opportunities.
- Facilitate job posting system. Confirm job requirements on recruitment request form with those on the approved job description to assure correct requirements are posted.
- Conduct employment screening interviews for internal and external applicants, of all levels and types of positions, including management.
- High School Diploma/GED and two years of experience in human resources operations actively handling recruitment.
- OR Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required with a preference of one year of human resources operations actively handling recruitment
- OR Masters degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- OR successful completion of the UPMC Summer Associates Program/Pittsburgh Fellows Program required.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 34
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC. Refer to the COVID-19 Vaccination Information section at the top of this page to learn more.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.
Current UPMC employees must apply in
Expected salary: $18.02 – 28.82 per hour
Location: Erie, PA
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:45:49 GMT