Volt Information Sciences
Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: Volt Information Sciences
Job description: Volt is hiring for an Executive Assistant at a fuel company in San Luis Obispo!
This position is a M-F 7:30am-4:30pm, Full time Non-Exempt starting at $55,000/yr DOE.
The Executive Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the company. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email. Ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Organize, prioritize and track tasks and accomplishments for managers
- Create presentations and meeting agendas, as assigned
- Identify daily/weekly tasks to assist each manager with in each area.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and agendas for key personnel as needed (staff meetings, team meetings, etc.)
- Effectively maintain project outlines including objectives, steps to complete project, person responsible for each step, deadlines and status.
- Work effectively with others in the organization to move project objectives forward
- Assist with monthly reporting, including sales reports, to insure all team reports are completed timely as per checklist
- Maintain record retention system including organizing and purging of archive documents
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Data entry
- Documenting the leadership team activities, notes, documents, decisions, board notes for annual audit, etc.
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 years experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Education – Minimum of AA degree required
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Strong time-management and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Must possess a strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests.
- Proactive follow through, ability to effectively manage up to move projects and tasks forward.
- Strong attention to detail for use in proofreading marketing materials, expenses, etc.
“Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Job ID : 348992
Expected salary: $55000 per year
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 00:48:43 GMT