Healthcare Services Group
Job title: Executive Chef
Company: Healthcare Services Group
Job description: Executive Chef
Requisition ID: 2022-405218
Shift: Multiple Shifts Available
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring an Executive Chef in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we’d love to have you on our team!
$1,000 Bonus Available for Limited Time!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Assistant Account Manager – Executive Chef is able to perform and often performs the job assignments of the dietary aide, cook, and dishwasher (see related job descriptions) and, as such, is able to operate a variety of dining services equipment.
- The Assistant Manager – Executive Chef performs and leads small groups of subordinates in dining services activities on varying shifts as needed.
- In the absence of the Account Manager, the Assistant Manager – Executive Chef assumes the responsibility of and manages and supervises the dining services staff at a single site according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Assists in training, quality control and in-servicing of staff.
- The Assistant Manager – Executive Chef must conduct themselves in a professional manner and insure their subordinates do the same.
- The Assistant Manager – Executive Chef consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Specialized training in dining services management and nutrition is desirable. Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Two years’ experience in quantity food production/service (or equivalent experience) and one year personnel supervision is desired.
- Demonstrated experience as a Chef with at least one year of supervisory/management experience required.
- Current ServSafe certification is required in accordance with State/County law, or must become ServSafe certified within 30 calendar days of hire.
- Certified Dietary Manager or Certified Food Service Manager designation where required in accordance with CMS and/or State/County law, or must become certified within a maximum of 9 months from enrollment.
- Demonstrated ability to prove technical guidance in food preparation and service techniques.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Must be able to full understand and complete all In-Services.
- Knowledge of Dining Services, foodservice program requirements.
- Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the foodservice program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
$20.00 to $35.00 per hour is the range for compensation for the position of Cook. Offered hourly rates for this position are determined based on applicant qualifications, experience, education, and the specific needs, aspects, operational considerations, and requirements of the facility serviced.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.
Expected salary: $20 – 35 per hour
Location: Holyoke, CO
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:45:25 GMT