Volt Information Sciences
Job title: Fabrication Specialist
Company: Volt Information Sciences
Job description: Volt is immediately hiring for a Fabrication Specialist to work with a leading aerospace client in Salt Lake City, UT. or West Jordan, UT.
As a Fabrication Specialist you will;
- Performs machine set-up, machining, sheet metal fabrication and extrusion, tube bending and fabrication tasks.
- Performs composite lay-up, fabrication and assembly tasks.
- Assembles precision mechanical and electro-mechanical components.
- Assembles, repairs, modifies and installs various power plants and drive trains.
- Perform soldering on electronic and avionics products.
- Assembles and installs wire harnesses and avionics products.
- Prepares test articles, fixtures and data collection devices to perform various tests.
- Performs basic organic chemical conversion and paint preparation.
- Applies routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements.
- Works on articles of moderate complexity using established drawings and requirements.
- Must be computer literate and able to navigate computer
- Duration 12 Months+
Required skills/ experience:
HS Diploma or GED
Looking for Manufacturing experience related to; Assembly/ Machine Operation/ Mechanical/ Electro-mechanical/ Solder/ Wire Harness/ Fabrication/ Sheet metal
Pay rate for this position is $21/hr.
1st Shift- (6:45am-3:30pm)
2nd shift- (3:30pm-12am)
As a Volt field employee, you can take full advantage of our Better U Academy. Enroll in free online accredited courses built to advance your job skills. Volt’s investment in you is real. WE want you to grow in work and life – let us help you reach for more!
Standard benefits offerings available are health, dental, vision, term life, short term disability, AD&D and EAP.
We are always seeking skilled, motivated people for a variety of positions and industries. Search Volt’s most recent job posts at .
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID : 349659
Expected salary: $21 per hour
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:03:33 GMT