Job title: Financial Analyst, Senior
#Financial #Analyst #Senior
Job description: Description
Conduct and document complex financial analysis projects. Provide functional advice or training to less experienced financial analysts. The role will be focused on a wide variety of third-party administrator products and will function within the Commercial Workers’ Compensation team. This position does offer some remote work flexibility.
- Record, classify, and summarize financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis.
- Perform complex statistical, cost, and financial analysis of data reported.
- Act as a mentor for Financial Analysts or administrative staff.
- Analyze complex financial data and extract and define relevant information; interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability.
- Interpret financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- Plan and conduct complex studies to determine cost of business activities. Recommend budget adjustments, and other cost improvement measures.
- Lead and participate in meetings and be an integral part of projects related to building the workers’ compensation database
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field required.
- Minimum of three years of related work experience required.
- OR High School Diploma/GED and five years of related work experience.
- Microsoft Office spreadsheet application required, and PeopleSoft General Ledger proficiency preferred.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
More than just competitive pay and benefits, package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.
Current UPMC employees must apply in
Expected salary: $29.18 – 49.16 per hour
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 06:33:54 GMT