Job ID 122766
#Global #Partner #Account #Manager
Global Partner Account Manager
$142800 – 193200 per year
Would you like to own building the future for a leader in the Cloud Computing business in the public sector? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by leading strategic global ISVs? Do you have the partner and business development experience, cloud technical background, and relationships with independent software publishers? AWS Global Partner Account Manager (PAM) does all this and more. AWS PAMs work with existing large ISV partners to expand their global presence and identify net new ISVs. As a PAM, you will work closely with AWS Account Executives, Solution Architects, and Partner Marketing to develop and drive new AWS revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to engage at the CxO level, technical personnel, and easily interact sales/field reps. Successful PAMs think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and convey compelling partner value propositions.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal stakeholders of partners, and AWS organizational leaders to define and execute plans to expand existing and net new global ISVs
- Engage ISV Partners’ field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Create and execute Joint Partner Business Plans to accelerate AWS revenue, target new markets, and ensure alignment with the AWS strategic direction and working with key internal stakeholders.
- Understand the ISV’s technical requirements and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of AWS and ISV product offerings.
- Provide ISV Partner feedback to internal product development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings. Support the partner’s solutions through formal AWS APN programs and other resources.
- Communicate to AWS Partner teams, field sales, solutions architects, business development and other interested parties in partner’s capabilities and successes.
- Prepare and give periodic business reviews to the AWS senior management team.
- Work with AWS partner solution architects to help assigned partners to define go to market solution offerings utilizing the AWS service portfolio.
- Understand the legal, compliance, security, technical, and procurement considerations and certifications specific to the public sector that impact ISV partners.
- 7+ years of global partner, sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry at the enterprise level.
- 5+years of demonstrated experience with Public Sector (Federal, State/Local Government, Education, Non-Profits)
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively.
- Fluent in a second language
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Demonstrated presentation experience and the ability to work cross functionality in a highly matrixed organization, internally and externally.
- Advanced degree
- Fluency in Portugese
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit the US Disability Accommodations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $142,800 – 193,200/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in New York City is $142,800 – $193,200/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Los Angeles, CA – San Francisco, CA
Wed, 15 Jun 2022 07:35:28 GMT