Job ID 123009
$20 – 23 per hour
Location: US-CA-Menlo Park
Job ID: 2022-3326
Sharon Green Apartments
We are growing!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 25,000 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: GROUNDSKEEPER – MENLO PARK, CA
Sares Regis Group is seeking a Groundskeeper for our beautiful 128-unit community, Sharon Green Aparments! This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Cleans and performs general housekeeping and/or grounds clean-up duties.
- Keeps sidewalks clear of trash, debris, snow and ice.
- Reports potential safety risk or repair concerns to the supervisor.
- Must have excellent customer service skills at all times.
- High school or GED equivalent preferred; at least two months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to understand cleaning solution or equipment labels and use as instructed.
- Ability to apply common sense in matters of safety and understand simple instructions.
- Can understand cleaning solution labels and use as instructed.
- Able to work weekends and/or overtime if approved and required.
Salary range is $20.00-$23.00/hour. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending on location. Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.
Menlo Park, CA
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 06:16:44 GMT