Job ID 122745
#Guest #Service #Agent
Guest Service Agent
$21.72 – 22.46 per hour
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional part-time Guest Service Agent at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites. Rate: $21.72- $22.46 per hour
- Welcome and check in guests
- Communicate professionally
- Make bookings
- Assist guests during their stay
- Availability to work shifts between Monday to Sunday between 6.00am and 11pm.
The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the local attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
Study for free and receive $1000!*
Oaks Hotels will support you obtain a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Hospitality whilst you work with us.
- Receive a nationally recognised certificate
- Attend training during work hours
- Network with team members across hotels
- On completion, you will receive $1000 AUD
*Please enquire with the hiring manager for eligibility details and terms and conditions.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ.
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats.
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts.
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Career progression & education assistance
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You’ll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
Thu, 16 Jun 2022 22:46:06 GMT