Job ID 123163
#Key #Account #Sales #Support #Consultant #REMOTE
Key Account Sales Support Consultant – 100% REMOTE US
$59000 – 75000 per year
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
We’re looking for entry level Key Account Sales Support Consultant to join our new third-party distribution channel, MassMutual Strategic Distributors (MMSD). You’ll have an opportunity to support relationships with national and regional banks, wire houses and independent broker-dealers as well as with BGA and IMO organizations to mutually grow life insurance and disability income insurance revenues and MassMutual’s market share. In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience, and self-awareness.
MMSD’s strategy is to aggressively grow top line sales by expanding existing and establishing new partnerships with financial institutions (wire houses, banks, broker-dealers) and making significant investments in technology, sales, operations, marketing and product development. Our strategy will be driven by dedicated teams across the enterprise where we will prioritize a dynamic, agile, and entrepreneurial culture.
The MMSD Life and Disability Income Insurance team is a team of relationship managers who are highly motivated to establish and grow deep and successful relationships with MassMutual Strategic Distributors. The new and growing team of individuals bring diverse experiences together to drive results. In addition to business acumen, flexibility, accountability, collaboration and communication drive the mutual success of the team.
As a Key Account Sales Support Consultant, you’ll be responsible for the execution of key account support, executing high volumes of tasks across an array of distribution partners. You’ll identify opportunities for process improvement in support of our fast paced and growing distribution organization. Also, you’ll have the opportunity to identify and execute on best practices and the continuous improvement of the practice. Some specific responsibilities include:
- Execute on sales support strategies to and/or client retention support to the life and disability insurance Key Account Managers.
- Execute on strategies to continuously improve the process and delivery of sales support and/or client retention programs.
- Support the Key Account Managers in the launch of new distribution partners.
- Support the Key Account Managers and other members of the MMSD team to communicate timely information with distribution partners and internal partners.
- Responsible for managing the product and sales material due diligence process.
- May perform supporting function that help maintain, and improve existing and new sales proposals, brochures, illustrations and presentation material.
- Support the Key Account Manager in the coordination and execution of resources. needed for firm conferences/meetings and supports and tracks follow up activities.
- Partner with Client Services in delivering RFP responses.
- Support the gathering of information needed in resolving and/or conducting research in support of distribution partners.
- Manage projects and prioritize work to meet team goals.
The Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience in life insurance or disability insurance distribution
- Experience in a sales, account management or sales operations
- Series 6 or 7, and 63 or ability to obtain with 180 days of hire
- Ability to communicate with all levels within an organization
The Ideal Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the Key Account Management team
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
Salary Range: $59,000 – $75,000 ***Commensurate with Experience
We’ve been around since 1851. During our history, we’ve helped millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection, and plan for the future.
Today, we continue to develop meaningful relationships with our customers by building their trust, being knowledge problem solvers and always prioritizing their needs. MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life.
Why Join Us.
We’ve been around since 1851. During our history, we’ve learned a few things about making sure our customers are our top priority. In order to meet and exceed their expectations, we must have the best people providing the best thinking, products and services. To accomplish this, we celebrate an inclusive, vibrant and diverse culture that encourages growth, openness and opportunities for everyone. A career with MassMutual means you will be part of a strong, stable and ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits. And your voice will always be heard.
Recognized as a 2020 World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
Sun, 08 May 2022 06:15:02 GMT