Job title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)-Travel-Critical
#Licensed #Practical #Nurse #LPNTravelCritical
Company: Healthcare Support
Job description: Travel Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) – $1,845 Gross Weekly Pay
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Travel Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) for a nationally recognized, traveler-friendly hospital located in Mount Calvary, Wisconsin!
Looking for a Travel Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) opportunity but this isn’t it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our skilled Allied Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you!
Assignment Details for this Travel Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) Role:
- Guaranteed Hours: 40-hour schedule
- 8-hour shifts: days and nights available
- Every Other Weekend & Holiday
- 13-week contract with potential to extend
Requirements of this Travel Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) Role:
- National certification/license in specialty
- 18+ months applicable experience
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
Benefits of this Travel Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) Role:
- $1,845 gross weekly pay to include a $1,085 non-taxed stipend
- Up to $500 one-time, travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years’ success in the industry
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking a Travel Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Please send your most updated resume to Rhea at: [email protected]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Expected salary: $1085 per week
Location: Mount Calvary, WI
Job date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 01:30:42 GMT