Job title: Licensed Practical Nurse, OP (LPN) – Podiatry
#Licensed #Practical #Nurse #LPN #Podiatry
Job description: Description
We are currently hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse, OP (LPN) for our outpatient Podiatry office in Lock Haven. This is a full-time day shift position, 7:30am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday, with no weekends or major holidays (7 paid holidays/year). If you are an LPN looking for a consistent schedule & excellent benefits while working alongside a team of exceptional healthcare professionals, then this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Apply today and join our mission to bring Life Changing Medicine to our communities.
Sign-on Bonus!: This position is currently eligible for a generous sign-on bonus! Whether you’re a recent graduate looking to launch your nursing career, or an experienced LPN looking for something new, there has never been a better time to join UPMC!
- Sign-On Bonus Details:
- $5,000 – 2yr Commitment | 0-1yr exp. & recent graduates
- $7,500 – 2yr Commitment | 1yr+ exp.
Provides professional nursing care to office patients under supervision of patient care providers.
- Draw blood.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, PA Department of Health).
- Administer medications including oral, SQ, IM, and IV drip.
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures, and treatments.
- Assess patient’s general condition and take vital signs and weight.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform IV therapy under direction of Registered Nurse.
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record.
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials and communicating physician advice/instructions
- Graduate of an approved LPN school of nursing
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) OR Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
- Act 33 with renewal
- Act 34 with renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance with renewal
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
More than just competitive pay and benefits, package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.
Current UPMC employees must apply in
Expected salary: $18.04 – 27.06 per hour
Location: Clinton County, PA
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 23:37:09 GMT