Job ID 122768
#Louis #Valentino #Nigeria #Limited #Current #Job #Opportunity #Apply
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now
300000 – 400000 per month
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe. Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets, e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Head of Business)
- The GM, is responsible for the formulation and execution of the strategic plan..
- He/she will be a strong dynamic leader with extensive experience, vision and knowledge of the FMCG Industry and of high volume processes associated with large scale operations.
- He/she will support and lead rapid new product commercialization, growth, and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business.
- The role is to formulate and lead execution of operating strategies, plans, budgets and programs to support company objectives:
- Actively participate with executive management to establish policies and support the attainment of business goals and objectives
- Provide leadership and direction in all areas associated.
- Develop and sponsor initiatives to drive performance in all operational key metrics (including safety and housekeeping.)
- Effectively partner with other functions to ensure smooth introduction of new products and new manufacturing technologies
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Set and achieve key performance targets for: delivery; cost; turns; expense; cycle time; and other measurements of operational performance
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy
- Build infrastructure and process for effective and efficient manufacturing of products
- Operate in compliance with all appropriate food health regulatory requirements
- Communicate operational results, activities, to Management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement
- Provide leadership for the organization, mentoring of high performing staff and ensure all staff are adequately trained and appropriately utilized
- Degree Educated, MBA or equivalent
- English fluency
- Outstanding career trajectory progressively increasing leadership experience within FMCG
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities at a strategic and functional level
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Proven ability at developing high performance teams and high potential employees
- Ability to lead and participate on high performing cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of FMCG industry and experience in high volume manufacturing practices required
- Excellent business, financial and problem solving skills required
- Solid technical knowledge of manufacturing processes, manufacturing information systems, and state-of-the-art supply chain practices
- Strong leadership skills with expertise in talent development and performance management.
- The ability to identify, select and develop critical talent is essential
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics
- Must be 45 years and above.
N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline; 25th June, 2022.
- Candidates must reside in Abuja or willing to relocate at their own expense
- Priority will be given to Abuja based candidates
- Candidates must be willing to resume within two weeks
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Wed, 22 Jun 2022 23:59:09 GMT