Job title: Manager, HR – People Strategy
#Manager #People #Strategy
Company: Publicis Groupe
Job description: Company Description
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
The People Strategy role is a multi-faceted role covering:
- Strongly focus on supporting people who work within an Industry team with day to day activities, people processes and programs (such as talent management, recognition, growth and career progression, DEI programs) that drive people engagement & happiness and that will ultimately drive business results
- Member of the NA People Strategy Team – partner with other members of the People Strategy leadership team to conceive, create, and execute people programs and localized people solutions that drive business results and people development in a highly complex dynamic business environment.
- Work with the other people functions in Hiring, Staffing, Capacity, Learning, Compensation, Global Mobility, People Operations to ensure we provide a great people experience in North America & comply with local laws & practices.
The Manager, People Strategy should have the ability to influence and engage key stakeholders across our matrixed business i.e. across our Capability Groups, Internal functions and Industry teams. They must have a strong partnering mindset, commercial acumen, and the ability to utilize data and metrics to look at the efficacy of our talent strategies and continually optimize these in pace with the business. This person will be a visible advocate of Publicis Sapient’s culture, an ambassador for our core values and help our people to understand and align with our purpose and values.
Partnering with Leadership
- Partners with Industry leaders and the respective Capability leadership teams to help create and deliver the overall people plan that supports our business.
- Collaborates with relevant leadership, including other people team functions to deliver / support people programs, such as Bonus Planning, Promotions, Merit, and Recognition.
- This role will be pivotal in ensuring that our company Purpose & Core Values are embedded and celebrated in their relevant teams.
- Must be able to judiciously prioritize the competing priorities of the various leadership teams within our matrixed organization.
Engagement & Talent
- Helping support our GDD (Global Distributed Delivery) model to ensure the best talent is in place “just in time”, including working with our Global Mobility team, to bring talent from across the globe to meet business needs.
- Partners with leaders and the People Strategy team to ensure we are supporting and coaching our People Managers to engage their teams, to drive retention, to focus on happiness
- Partners with the L&OD (Learning and Organizational Development) and Talent teams to conduct and follow through on Talent Reviews, Succession Planning and developing bespoke L&OD solutions
- Supports Diversity Equity & Inclusion activities in NA
- Actively participates in delivering company-wide training programs
- Works with Publicis Sapient’s Internal Communications and Recognition Team on communication plans
- Collaborates with other members of the People Team to develop and implement policies and procedures surrounding people processes that represent innovative, “fit for purpose” practices for the company
- Trains and coaches managers in people processes such as promotions, compensation management, growth conversations, talent reviews, etc.
- Counsels management in Employee Relations issues and supports them in responding to inquiries regarding people policies, procedures and programs
- Collaborates with the Compensation & Benefits, Hiring or Mobility teams. Participate in program design, as well as managing program implementation and execution as appropriate.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Professional work experience in HR in a heavily matrixed organization and working within a large, global organization
- An understanding of the consulting industry and structure is essential
- Has a track record of rolling out regional talent strategies
- Previously influenced senior leaders and built strong and trusted relationships with stakeholders
- A true collaborator – experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching and personal example. Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with cross functional set of leaders.
- Ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, analyze and share informed conclusions
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people.
- Commercial acumen – has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this information to provide creative solutions.
- Strong business orientation and demonstrated success at driving business results through people engagement
- Proven experience of working on strategic, as well as “hands-on” levels.
- Excellent judgment, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Creative and innovative, with the ability to design solutions and facilitate change in an engaging way
- Passion for engagement and motivation
- Ability to listen, discern business issues driving the “Ask”, frame pertinent questions to shape and conceptualize likely solution options
- Strong written & verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions. High energy, ethics, personal drive and resilience to overcome obstacles and outcome oriented
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach.
- A coach – in attitude, skills, mindset.
Pay Range: $90,000 – $175,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mind-set and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com. #ZR
Expected salary: $90000 – 175000 per year
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 04:31:53 GMT