Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions
Job title: Mechanical Assembler
Company: Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions
Job description: Category: General Laborer
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Location: York, Pennsylvania
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions in York, PA has the immediate need of a Mechanical Assembler on 1st shift.
JOB TITLE – Mechanical Assembler
PAY RATE – $17-$20/hour BOE
York, Pennsylvania 17404
- 1 st shift: 6am-2:30pm Mon-Fri
- 2 (10 minute @ 8AM & 10AM) Company paid breaks and ½ hour lunch.
3 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS-
- Manufacturing Background preferred.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Seeking candidates that own or are wiling to purchase personal hand tools.
Assembly of conveyor systems in the food industries. They will be assembling the frames for industrial bread machines.
- Inspect products and components (using ring light/ microscope).
- Repair non-conforming product.
- Review and verify prints, process sheets, orders, labels, procedures, logs, etc.
- Applicant should be mechanically inclined
- Position performs a variety of functions within in our Mechanical Assembly department.
- Must be able to work from blueprints, layout drawings. Applicant should be knowledgeable with Manufacturing standards / specifications
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of electric / pneumatic tools
- Must own or be willing to purchase personal hand tools.
- Must be able to assemble conveyor systems and unit pieces of equipment
- Experience with cranes, lifts and forklifts (including forklift license) would be helpful but not required.
- Position requires frequent use of hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms. Employee is frequently required to stand, sit, climb, balance, and move around equipment while wiring.
- Maintaining safety standards while meeting production goals.
- Performs work in accordance to approved procedures and work instructions.
- Keeps work environment neat and clean.
- The willingness to do what is needed to get the job done to meet changing schedules.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Some of the physical demands for the position include being able to lift a weight of 35-50 lbs; frequent bending, stooping, and stretching; being able to stand for prolonged periods of time; and ability to walk for prolonged period of time.
- Ability to frequently use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
BENEFITS ONCE HIRED-
Health, Dental, Vision, 401 w/ Match and vacation time, etc.
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.
Expected salary: $17 – 20 per hour
Location: York, PA
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 05:14:34 GMT