Job ID 7354
#Northern #East #District #Sales #Representative
Northern East District Sales Representative
Regional Sales Manager – Telecom Sales NE Market
Nature & Scope
Reporting to the Director of Sales – TS distribution, this position is responsible for providing Prysmian Group sales leadership to the designated telecom market across focused vertical markets defined by the TS distribution strategy team. This position has no direct reports but works closely with the inside Sales team, the Business teams, strategic partners, and distribution as well as end user accounts.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for all sales and business development activity for the TS distribution market within his or her specified region.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with focused markets within the region.
- Provides Sales/Technical leadership on cabling and networking issues with network users, administrators, consultants, architects and electrical engineers.
- Develop new business using the eco-system within the region through distribution channel management, business partner relationships, and a consultative sales approach.
- Maintains up-to-date working knowledge of the Company’s products and of those in the industry. Keeps up with rapidly changing competition and market forces and communicates that information within the Company.
- Participates in regional shows and conferences related to the Enterprise and Broadband cable market and works towards ensuring Prysmian Groups interests and capabilities are represented.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Enterprise/Broadband Market including experience with Cabling Infrastructure, and industry practices as they relate to cable application and installation.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and work independently.
- Must possess excellent relationship skills.
- Must have ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Must have strong presentation skills working with customers & account teams.
- Must have the ability to prioritize, meet schedules and determine optimal approaches in differing environments.
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at .
Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:35:14 GMT