Mobile Medical Corporation
Job title: Paramedic
Company: Mobile Medical Corporation
Job description: Sign on and travel bonus provided!
Looking to use your skills outside of EMS? Ready to challenge yourself in a new direction? Do you routinely engage in conversations with everyone you meet? Do you treat your patients as good, if not better than you would treat yourself? Do you like job perks, good pay, and growth potential? If so, then Mobile Medical Corporation may be the right company for you!
Here’s why people love working for MMC:
- Stability! We’ve been around since 1990.
- Opportunities are galore! MMC has a lot more to offer than just this job. There are opportunities to move vertically, horizontally, and geographically. Annually, 20% of our openings are filled by internal employees. The fact is, the opportunity exists here!
- Training! We believe in it and we’ll train and support you to be the best you can be. We feel we offer more training than most other companies.
- Travel! With new clients and projects added daily, there is always an opportunity to transfer across the country.
- We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to say? Speak your mind! We encourage it and we look forward to how you can help our organization.
MMC is looking to hire a Paramedic on a Full-Time basis to be a Worksite Health Technician at our client’s construction site in Pittsburgh, PA. Applicants should feel comfortable working in a construction environment, should be able to climb stairs, and work at heights as needed.
The position’s responsibilities include collaborative work with the medial and operational leadership at MMC, local medical providers, and client staff, with key contacts within the client’s corporate structure. The day-to-day role of the Worksite Health Technician includes patient care, ongoing workers’ compensation case management, Return to Work (RTW) program facilitation, and treatment plan monitoring. This position will work closely with outside medical providers.
A typical day in the life of a Worksite Health Technician
- Participate in daily operations at MMC’s on-site clinic
- Provide superior customer service to MMC’s clients and employees
- Build and maintain internal team relationships
- Support for onsite employee health and wellness efforts
- Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
- Documentation of care using state-of-the-art EMR and other tools
- Physical Assessment Testing (PATs)
- Case Management
- Medical charting
- OSHA record-keeping
- LOVE what you do
- Have valid licensure for the position in which you are applying
- Have current CPR/BLS
- Be strong enough to lift a 50lb emergency response bag
- Possess excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond just because that’s who you are
- Be passionate about people and giving them the best care humanly possible
- Be able to have fun
It’s a Plus If
- You are comfortable working in a construction environment
- You are good with computers and have some familiarity with EMR software
- You have experience in emergency medicine or critical care
To learn more about our company, go to: Mobmed.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Expected salary: $25 – 27 per hour
Location: Altoona, IA
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 07:03:45 GMT