Job title: PCT
Job description: Job Description
- Provide the direct, patient care for assigned patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of information related to the patient treatment.
- Assist licensed nurse with pre and post dialysis patient assessments and their documentation.
- Monitor and document dialysis treatment parameters on Dialysis Flow Sheets.
- Report any significant information or change in patient condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with all emergencies operational procedures.
- Initiate basic CPR measures in the event of cardiac and/or pulmonary arrest and respond to emergency situations related to dialysis treatment.
- Previous patient care experience in a hospital setting or related facility preferred, but not required.
- Successfully complete a training course in the theory and practice of hemodialysis. Successfully complete CPR Certification
- High school degree or G.E.D.
- Education in physical sciences and/or training in laboratory techniques preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Expected salary: $35.44 – 37.57 per hour
Location: Concord, CA
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 05:34:50 GMT