Job title: Pharmacy Tech
Company: Healthcare Support
Job description: Pharmacy Tech
Start / End Date: 6/20 – 10/02; Possibility of extension
Hours: 40 hours per week. Position will rotate shifts between 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily M-F with occasional weekends
Technician will assist pharmacist with safely preparing and dispensing prescribed medications, staging and pulling supplies, stocking of medications, receiving deliveries, order entry, answering phones and duties assigned by pharmacist.
Technicians with sterile compounding, order entry, adjudication and prior authorization skills preferred.
- Current Colorado Pharmacy technician license AND National Board Certification
- Must have 1+ years experience in hospital, infusion, long-term care or retail pharmacy.
- Technician must be able to work in fast paced environment while demonstrating teamwork and compassion.
- Position requires attention to detail
- Ability to lift to 30 lbs. consistently
- High School Diploma / GED
Expected salary: $21 per hour
Location: Centennial, CO
Job date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 04:56:01 GMT