Job title: Porter/Maintenance Technician
Job description: Job Description:
Culver’s a Family Owned Restaurants is looking for new Porter /Maintenance !
Starting Pay for Full-Time Porter/Maintenance $16/hr
Starting Pay for Part-Time Porter/Maintenance $15/hr
?Hours: typically 5:30am-10pm or 5:30am-2pm depending on availability, there are night shift options as well
Full-Time: Monday – Sunday guaranteed one day off on the weekend, flexible scheduling (can be alternate night shifts if preferred)
Part-Time: Monday – Sunday guaranteed one day off on the weekend, flexible scheduling (2 – 3 days of starting at 5am and working till 10am or 2pm, other days working 11am- 2 or 3pm)
Every day, our porters hustle to set an excellent Culver’s experience in motion. They open the doors each morning and ensure our restaurants and equipment are in tip-top condition. Keep our kitchens stocked with safe, fresh ingredients that meet our high quality standards. Basically, porters keep our entire operation running smoothly for guests and team, so we can deliver a dining experience unlike any other.
- Provide superior maintenance to interior and exterior of restaurant timely and accurately
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly jobs timely and accurately
- Maintain the appearance of the building exterior and grounds effectively, including landscaping and snow removal
- Put food order away accurately, rotate stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method while monitoring shelf life and code dates
- Maintain a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant
- Complete scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment safely and correctly
What we offer for Full-Time Employees…
- Meal Discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- An upbeat, team-oriented atmosphere
- Career development
- Personal growth opportunities
- Best-in-class training
- A safe, respectful work environment
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- A genuine smile!
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Be able to climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25 feet.
- Sweep, mop and scrub using cleaning materials.
- Be able to frequently lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Able to work independently.
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly.
- Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments.
- Reading and writing skills are required.
- Job duties are split, with about 50 percent inside and 50 percent outside.
We’ve made it our commitment that any guest who chooses Culver’s leaves happy – and that means creating a great experience for you too!
To submit an application – Click on APPLY NOW!
Expected salary: $16 per hour
Location: Sheboygan, WI
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 04:36:42 GMT