Job ID 122821
#Portfolio #Valuations #Modeling #Analyst
Portfolio Valuations and Modeling Analyst
$140000 – 190000 per year
Portfolio Valuations and Modeling Analyst opportunity at leading global investment firm focusing on credit strategy. This role will include, but will not be limited to, performing valuation analyses and maintaining monthly or quarterly financial models.
- Create and sustain financial models tracing income statement, cash flows, and KPIs
- Perform valuation analyses
- Incorporate and understand relevant credit information and transaction structures
- Work closely with investment and finance teams
- Support audit valuations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Diverse work environment and excellent company culture|Excellent opportunity for growth
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- 1-4 years experience at public accounting firm, investment bank, asset manager, or third party valuation provider
- CFA preferred
- Valuation modeling and private investment valuation experience
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments
My client is a global investment firm headquartered in NYC with about 80 billion in AUM. They are a closed-knit and easy going team, looking for top talent to join their organization!
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- 100% of health care premiums covered
- Summer Fridays!
- Hybrid work schedule (work from home Monday & Friday)
- Great PTO and paid holidays
- Tremendous growth opportunity
Fri, 03 Jun 2022 23:27:49 GMT