Job title: Prep team member
#Prep #team #member
Job description: We are a bridge of opportunities. At Chick-fil-A, your future is in your control. Contribute your unique talents on our exceptional team.
We are looking for an ambitious, trustworthy, hard-working, and coachable individuals who have a genuine desire to serve others,
A successful prep cook will be quick, diligent, and willing to improve on the job. You will be skillful and able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen and be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the prep list
- . Perform routine kitchen tasks
- . Measure ingredients and follow the corporate pathway
- . Undertake basic salads prep duties
- . set up workstations and ingredients so that food can be prepared according to recipes
- . Prepare simple Togo such as salads, sides salads and fruits
- . Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible.
- . Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing prep tools, sanitizing surface, keep the prep area clean and organized, keeps utensils and equipment clean and sanitary at all times
- . Maintains a positive and professional approach with coworkers.
- . Reports to each scheduled shift on time, in uniform, and ready to work.
- . Is quick, diligent, and willing to improve.
- . Competitive hourly compensation based on experience
Skills and Qualifications
- . Basic knowledge of prep salads, sandwiches
- . Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- . Organizational skills
- . Communication skills
- . Attention to detail
- Available to work a minimum of 10- 15 hours per week
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Free employee meals when on break
- College Scholarships
- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays
At Chick-fil-A, the kitchen staff role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 04:32:29 GMT