Job ID 123150
#Product #Marketing #Manager
Product Marketing Manager (H)
$45 – 50 per hour
Product Marketing Manager 10908 (H)
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will partner closely with SPMM and GPMM to help shape outbound messaging for our learning products and features to customers (B2B) via email and sales enablement channels, and support more end user (B2C) projects in a stretch capacity. The ideal candidate has excellent written communication skills (messaging, copywriting, positioning, naming) and experience driving both GTM launch and sunset campaigns. The company offers a great work environment!
Product Marketing Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45-$50/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive GTM Execution: execute outbound go-to-market plans for B2B customer facing campaigns. Focus will specifically be on email and sales enablement channels with room to contribute to other customer and member facing GTM campaigns.
- Manage cross-functional projects: ensure that multiple internal stakeholders are coordinating to bring products to market smoothly and manage internal stakeholder communication.
- Define positioning and messaging: partner with SPMM to shape product narrative, messaging, and communications strategy across outbound channels for our learning products and features.
- Contribute to product strategy: contribute to the development of the product roadmap strategy and vision.
Product Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant Product Marketing or GTM experience, driving launch and adoption of new products and features.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience working cross-functionally with team members at varying levels of seniority.
- Experience with B2B email and sales enablement communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High attention to detail with an ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and familiarity with learning and certification platforms (e.g. LMS and LXP solutions).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with an ability to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution.
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:27:34 GMT