Job title: Program Manager
Job description: Job Description
- Supports Program Manager and Project Manager, managing sprint cycle workflow, feedback and approvals at WW and geo level.
- Creates and maintains tracking schedules as well as version control for scripts and briefs ensuring updates are reflected and saved in line with the RLV management system.
- Responsible for updating Wrike with completed content tasks and feedback templates, communicating next steps.
- Maintain and updates list of approvers.
- Supports with store communication and engagement requests.
- Assists with delivering assets to XF and platform teams.
- Quality assurance and validation of final assets.
- Works with WW and geo teams to align country level roadmap.
- Leverages insights to work with local partners on briefs for geo-alt/specific RLVs.
- Works XF to manage local feedback and approvals for briefs, scripts and videos.
- Communicates with geo partners to ensure alignment and integration across Retail and all of Client.
- Co-ordinates with scriptwriter.
- BA/ BS preferred or equivalent experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Expected salary: $53.19 – 55.44 per hour
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:49:37 GMT