Job ID 122756
$57.73 – 64.14 per hour
- The Chrome Commercial Ecosystem teams’ mission is to accelerate the adoption and scale of Chrome in the Enterprise by leveraging partner-led Chrome integration and innovation.
- Solving for enterprise application and infrastructure compatibility.
- Supporting legacy user needs.
- Differentiation of Cloud Apps on Chrome.
- And opening and scaling high potential growth market verticals (e.g., contact center and healthcare).
- As a Community Manager on the Chrome Technology Partnerships Team, you will focus on the activation and ongoing engagement of technology partners in our partner program.
- This person will help craft a strategy and lead execution of numerous initiatives to educate partners on partner program requirements, benefits, and opportunities.
- Be it through events, educational content, communications, or feedback initiatives.
- Develop strategies to increase partner engagement and show our partner program members how much we appreciate them.
- Design and deploy partner sentiment measurement initiatives.
- Design, build, and improve processes and systems that support operational excellence.
- Design and land compelling content and/or readiness resources for partner audiences, igniting buy-in and action.
- Plan, curate, and write and/or edit content for internal and external partner communications.
- Tailor partner readiness resources and communications for different partner audiences at scale.
- Ability to distill complex user issues into digestible user content strategy.
- +3 years of experience in community building and/or partner management.
- BA/BE or an equivalent 4-year undergraduate degree.
- Experience in B2B technology; knowledge of product development, marketing, support, learning, and customer success roles in the customer journey.
- Experimental with the latest community building techniques, technologies, and channels.
- Experience leading multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently, with high attention to detail.
- Experience with user experience principles, content strategy, scaled support, analytics, and impact measurement.
- Excellent people skills and highly collaborative.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Mountain View, CA
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:54:14 GMT