Job ID 123022
#Project #Controls #Specialist
Project Controls Specialist
$22 – 25 per hour
TekCom Resources is seeking a Project Controls Specialist for a contract role with one of our Chicago-area clients!
This role will initially be on a three- to six-month contract, with the possibility for extension depending on available work. This is a fully-remote opportunity, though candidates MUST reside in the Chicago area! Occasional visits to the client’s office in Elgin may be required as needed.
Summary: Provide financial support for the operating teams in the form of: P&L reporting, creating Orders of Magnitude for services work, working within finance and operational systems to reconcile and true-up all POs and invoices. Track and report financial performance to ensure adherence to company directives.
- Ensure contract pricing is aligned with Purchase Orders and Invoicing.
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company including invoicing accounts payable/receivable.
- Reviewing daily and monthly financial filings.
- Streamline operations to decrease expenditures and improve operational efficiency.
- Assist with business development and operations.
- Financial reporting.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Analysis (ratios, Proforma’s, variance analysis).
- Analysis of company-specific cost structures, systems, financial information and customers via collateral audits, financial forecasting, and performance metrics.
- Timely & accurate gathering, compiling & dissemination of financial data to senior management.
- Computer Skills: Excel – User Forms & Macros, pivot tables, conditional formatting, dynamic formulae & advanced functions (i.e. Vlookup , Sumif, NPV/FV/IRR/PMT, IF, Boolean), embedded links, Solver, data tables.
- Bachelor’s degree with and Accounting/Finance focus.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
Accounting, finance, purchase orders, invoice, vlookup, Excel, budgeting, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable. #tekcomjobs
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:55:05 GMT