Job ID 122758
#Project #Engineer #Facilities #Mgt
Project Engineer- Facilities Mgt
$43 per hour
Major utility company in downtown Detroit is looking for a contract Project Engineer with experience in Facilities Management to join their team!
This long-term contract role (possibility for extension or direct hire for the right candidate) offers a starting pay rate of $43/hour.
Position will be fully remote, however, ONLY candidates that reside in the Metro Detroit area will be considered for this role.
The Facilities Management Project Engineer can expect the following:
- Responsible for the design and management of construction and building system projects that maximizes the facility asset value.
- Design is managed by this position utilizing internal design resources, external design firms, or the project is executed in a design/build format.
- Project work is performed by managing internal trades and/or external contractors.
- Monitors and manages project budgets in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensures a safe and timely project that meets the needs of the customer and all requirements of local codes & governmental regulations.
The Facilities Management Project Engineer candidate must meet the following criteria
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor Degree
Thu, 02 Jun 2022 22:22:46 GMT