Job ID 123018
$47.53 – 49.09 per hour
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- May manage multiple projects of moderate size concurrently. Involved in the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
- Develops detailed plans and schedules.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
- Assists in establishing and improving project management methodologies, procedures, and policies.
- Adheres to Project Management Office policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- May oversee client/customer relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- Wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and operational needs.
- Strong large business project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects through to completion, on time and within budget.
- Excellent documentation and coordination skills.
- Complete knowledge of the Project Management Institutes standards and terminology.
- A high proficiency level in specific job-related skills is required.
- 5-7 years business project management experience in large corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Sat, 18 Jun 2022 03:55:57 GMT