Job title: Radiology Technologist
Job description: Job Description
- This position prepares patients for examinations and performs diagnostic radiology procedures following guidelines set by Client and the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Associate degree ODH- Client Department of Health License in field.
- BLS- Basic Life Support ARRT- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Graduate of an approved accredited radiography program.
- Registered with ARRT; ODH Client Radiologic License, BLS certification.
- Thorough knowledge of various medical imaging procedures and equipment including proper technique and positioning, handling, and administering ionizing radiation to include contrast media agents, radiographic anatomy and physiology and medical terminology.
- Expresses superior customer service skills.
- Pleasant demeanor, neat, poised appearance.
- Ability to function as team member, with limited supervision.
- Highly motivated with effective written and verbal communication and effective organizational skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Expected salary: $76.51 – 78.95 per hour
Location: Athens, OH
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 23:24:11 GMT