Job title: Recruitment Sourcer
Company: Murray Resources
Job description: Murray Resources http://www.murrayresources.com/ http://www.murrayresources.com/ USD 45000 50000 YEAR true
25700 Interstate 45 N. US
Posted: 08/02/2022 2022-08-02 2022-09-01 Employment Type: Direct Hire Function: Administrative Job Number: 21780 Pay Rate: $45,000-$50,000
A well-established, retained executive search firm is looking for a Recruitment Sourcer to research and identify potential candidates and engage them in executive opportunities. The ideal candidate knows sourcing techniques and has excellent online research and networking skills.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $45,000 – $50,000
- Strong benefits package
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Coordinate with consultants to understand position requirements.
- Identify key candidates in established target companies using various mediums, including social media platforms (i.e., LinkedIn), journals, internet, networking, and source calls.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search).
- Approach and engage potential candidates using various mediums (calls, e-mails, social media, etc.).
- Proactively interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- Research key industry, sector, and company data as needed.
- Measure and track conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, receive offers, and are hired.
- Assist in creating weekly reports for clients along with other administrative duties as needed.
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks.
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g., via our Applicant Tracking System).
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Carry out market-mapping exercises.
- Create and manage job advertisements.
- Attend and assist with the successful delivery of company events; support company marketing initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the team across functions and provide support as needed to colleagues.
- Promote positive employer brand online and offline.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in online research (e.g., crafting Boolean search strings)
- Effective time-management abilities and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to effectively engage with others
- Strong listening skills
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques is a plus (e.g., recruiting on social platforms, making approaches via telephone, etc.)
- Ability to positively present open roles to potential candidates
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of Products
- Strong attention to detail
- Interested, curious, and willing to learn about businesses across various industries
- Possess a high level of integrity with purpose driven motivation
- Authentic, self-driven, and client-focused
- Open and friendly – a collaborative teammate
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter – Murray Professional
Specializing in matching talent with Human Resources, IT, Administrative, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service roles.
Expected salary: $45000 – 50000 per year
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 22:00:38 GMT