Job ID 122935
#Requirements #Verification #MBSE #Systems #Engineer
Requirements, Verification, MBSE Systems Engineer
$68700 – 114500 per year
LMCareers Business Unit
7HD0A00:Spacecraft Class A/B IET
Systems Engineering: Requirements Development
Protected Comm, a Critical Warfighter Mission…
Come join Protected Comms, our highly diverse staff revels in providing our Military with reliable, assured, and global communications in support of strategic and tactical missions on air, sea, and land. Help us spiral new technologies onto existing systems and evolve future architectures while increasing signal protections against a full spectrum of threats. Be one of our trusted partners for national security and support a wide range of missions from securing Presidential conversations to protecting covert operations. Protected Comms are at the core of the most important missions.
Lockheed Martin is looking for an energetic and high performing Requirements & Verification (R&V), MBSE, Systems Architect Systems Engineer to join the Protected Communications team in Sunnyvale, California.
As the R&V, MBSE, Systems Architect Systems Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and releasing requirements and interface specification documents, including defining the requirements and verification baseline
- Support PROCOMMS requirements and verification team projects and coordinate regularly with key partners to maintain program objectives
- Ensure the logical and detailed conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions
- Establish system architecture and CONOPS, perform system trades and analysis, flow down the architecture and CONOPS into requirements and interfaces, and support verification planning
- Quickly become a proficient independent contributor with DOORS and CAMEO tools and apply systems engineering change control process to retain control of program requirements
- Develop and maintain scripts for producing documents and reports from DOORS and CAMEO
- Implement change control in DOORS and CAMEO
Typically has 2 – 5 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
- Bachelors degree in a related subject area, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts and processes
- Familiarity with DOORS and/or CAMEO or similar tools for requirements management, decomposition and publication
- Requirements and Interface Control Document (ICD) development
- Active SECRET security clearance (needed to start)
- Experience in requirements and verification of a space related system
- Script modification and development
- Experience with the change process
- Subsystem design or analysis
- CONOPS development
- Familiarity or proficiency with the following engineering tools: SysML/Cameo, DOORS, MATLAB, Architecture Framework such as DoDAF
- System modeling or analysis
- Subsystem design or analysis
- Ability to define and document solutions to complex problems and to convey solutions to both senior management and to teams
- Demonstrated basic understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
- Missile or space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or disciplines outside of Systems Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
- TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance of the position
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Ability to Telecommute
Other Important Information
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotely
Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedule Information
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Security Clearance Information
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
9×80 every other Friday off
Select the Telework classification for this position
Employee will work on-site full-time
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 04:52:26 GMT