Job ID 122936
#Sales #Operations #Systems #Tools #Associate
Sales Operations Systems & Tools Associate
$40 – 45 per hour
Sales Operations Systems & Tools Associate 10259
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Sales Operations Systems & Tools Associate. The successful candidate will drive operational scale, technology transformation, as well as business growth through high-impact solution design and system migrations. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in product management, sales systems, technical project/program management, sales technology, process improvement or excellence, strategy, and operations. The company offers a great work environment!
Sales Operations Systems & Tools Associate Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40 – $45/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote – PST hours are preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Sales Operations Systems & Tools Associate Responsibilities:
- Design and deploy internal tool strategies; lead or partner with cross-functional teams to create and manage multi-quarter roadmaps.
- Develop and communicate current and future state business processes, data flows and process diagrams, user journeys & workflows.
- Identify and holistically assess both data and process problems, as well as business, needs to make recommendations.
- Quantify and evaluate business/user impact to inform prioritization across new use cases, tasks, defects, and enhancements.
- Recommend solutions to improve productivity, decrease overall complexity, minimize technical debt, and enable better data integrity.
- Create and maintain project trackers as well as communication channels to effectively manage actions to meet deadlines while building at high velocity.
- Regularly assess and communicate project constraints and risks globally; identify project dependencies, decision trade-offs, and mitigation plans.
- Influence change management strategies and be responsible for deploying, where applicable.
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner effectively with other teams for collaborative opportunities
- Drive outcomes for our global sales teams & customers.
- Cultivate strong relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with business leaders, Sales Systems Engineering, Data Science, Business Operations, Product, and vendors in order to identify opportunities, design, and deliver results.
Sales Operations Systems & Tools Associate Qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience in product management, sales systems, technical project/program management, sales technology, process improvement or excellence, strategy, and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years experience in a related field.
- Exceptional attention to detail: adept learner with meticulous attention to detail and proven experience in diagnosing the breaking points within a process is preferred.
Experience building for scale: comfortable with data and ambiguity; quickly creates connections and assesses root causes; delves into the details & operational tactics, engages meaningfully in the big picture, and solves operational problems is preferred.
Experience with sales processes and tools: subject matter expert in sales workflows and processes (e.g. headcount planning, territory building, quota setting, forecasting), operations, and tools (e.g. Anaplan, Salesforce, Dynamics 365, WalkMe); experience implementing third party systems and utilizing Agile methodologies is preferred.
Experience with project management software: JIRA, SmartSheet, Asana, Aha is preferred. * Data fluency: the ability to query and analyze data from relational databases using SQL, and experience with BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI) is a plus.
- 1+ years experience with Excel or relevant experience.
- Clear and effective communication: distills complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable written and verbal recommendations in a fast-paced, data-focused environment is preferred.
Accountability and prioritization: experience acting with limited oversight on a day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities, and proven experience in meeting deadlines is preferred.
Proactivity and positivity: independently seeks information, solves conceptual problems, corrals resources, and delivers results in challenging and multi-faceted situations; eager and motivated to work collaboratively is preferred.
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 02:55:24 GMT