Job ID 122697
#Sales #Recruitment #Consultant #Chicago
Sales Recruitment Consultant – Chicago
$50000 – 75000 per year
Recruitment specialist in managing your own book of business while growing your industry knowledge and market share. Partner with your own and your teams’ clients, to understand their business, their needs, and to find the right candidate for the role.
- Manage your own book of business for clients and candidates alike
- Sign new clients, develop a market presence, and establish a solid base knowledge of the industry
- Communicate with clients to ensure accurate job briefs and that we are equip to send them the most applicable candidates
- Work with candidates who are passively or actively searching for an opportunity with a new company
- Collaborate with your team- we operate on a highly team-based environment and working with others is key to everyone’s success
Apply today and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Manage your own book of business with uncapped commission|Excellent company culture of collaboration and a team-driven atmosphere
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-4 years of sales experience (preferably business to business sales)
- Ambition and the drive to excel
- Negotiation skills
- Organization is key to maintaining a solid book of business and schedule
- Able to deliver results and take feedback positively
With over 40 years of experience in multi-national recruiting with offices spread across 30+ countries worldwide, Michael Page is one of the leading recruitment firms globally. Backed by continuous training and a collaborative, supportive environment; we pride ourselves on finding, developing, and retaining employees who excel in all facets of business. With a flexible working environment and and excellent benefits we have an employee retention record that has not only gotten better each year but is an industry leader. Whether your ultimate goal is to be a people manager or to just manage a book of business, we allow our employees to determine their own path in the company. Not only do we empower our employees to create their own career path but we lay out the path clearly from day one and give feedback and support to achieve your goals. Diversity and inclusion is and always will be an important item at Michael Page and we support ALL employees in our business.
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 7 sick days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential with quarterly bonuses
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Laid out promotion targets from day one
- Consistent feedback and training
- Regular team outings
- Diversity in team specialties
- Great location in downtown Chicago in the loop
Sat, 11 Jun 2022 23:07:20 GMT