Job title: SAP Master Data Analyst
#SAP #Master #Data #Analyst
Job description: Job Description
- Enter/create and maintain designated plant master data & classification.
- Coordinate data requirements across departments to ensure consistency and accuracy of data.
- Learn company processes to successfully problem solve, function as SAP Super-User.
- Participate in SAP process improvement initiatives.
- Create test scripts and execute testing for new process development in SAP.
- Work with SAP Coe on technical issues.
- Develop training and other end-user documentation.
- Develop and coordinate end-user training sessions.
- Function as back-up EC coordinator.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position.
- They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
- Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties, and to assign other duties, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Business, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2-year SAP experience with extensive understanding of Material Master and BOM data structure.
- Experience with accessing SAP data; query writing experience would be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Organized, able to prioritize and coordinate tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently and in groups, with a strong drive to get results.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Expected salary: $32.59 – 35 per hour
Location: Wichita, KS
Job date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 06:53:51 GMT